Zero Loss Condensate Drains with level control ensure loss free condensate discharge
- Zero Loss Condensate Drains with diaphragm valve discharge condensate reliably
Condensate drainage via a diaphragm valve with large cross-section ensures that contaminants are flushed out and thus ensures fault-free operation of the valve. At the same time, the condensate is prevented from forming an emulsion that would need expensive condensate treatment.
- Zero Loss Condensate Drains with alarm contact monitor condensate drainage
All ESD Zero Loss Condensate Drains comes with volt free alarm contact.
Features and Advantages
- Non-wearing magnetic core level control for optimised and loss free discharge of condensate
- Integrated dirt screen between level measurement and drain valve to protect the diaphragm valve with alarm monitoring
- Diaphragm valve with large cross-section and condensate pilot control
- Volt Free Alarm Contact except ESD100
Contact us for further technical assistance.