The ARIES G chillers are the best solution for process cooling applications (such as automotive, plastic, chemical and pharmaceutical, food and beverage, wineries, machine tools, etc.), offering a large energy saving in all the functioning conditions. The design philosophy is strongly oriented to reduce the operating costs and to protect the environment with the introduction of the low GWP refrigerant R454B. The main characteristics of this range are: scroll compressors for a higher seasonal energy efficiency, high efficiency shell and tubes exchangers to perform in more suitable energy saving conditions and total heat recovery for sustainable use of absorbed electricity. The wide range of accessories and versions offers solutions to the most different installation requirements and at the same time facilitating installation, start-up and management of the system.
Compressors: Scroll Compressor
Heat Exchanger: shell and tube heat exchanger
Fan: Axial fan; EC axial fan
Sectors of Application: plastics, automotive, chemical & pharmaceutical, food & beverage, machine tools, rental, wineries
Contact us for further technical assistance.
- Low GWP refrigerant R454B (GWP 466);
- Seasonal efficiency compliant with the parameters required by the ErP regulation for
- SEPR HT (Tier 2 01/01/2021 - base configuration) and SEPR MT (Tier 2 02/07/2018 - low water temperature version, down to -10 °C);
- Acoustic configurations SHE and SSN with reduced sound levels;
- Extended working limits for starting up and operating even in the worst conditions;
- Wide choice of options and kits for easy installation;
- Easy access to all internal components;
- Advanced electronic control with web server integrated.
- Refrigerant R454B;
- 4 or 6 scroll compressors on two refrigerant circuits;
- Crankcase heater compressor and phase-monitor;
- Shell & tube evaporator;
- “Victaulic” hydraulic connections kit (supplied for each unit)
- Electronic expansion valve;
- Axial fans complete with protective grids and die-cast aluminium airfoil blade profiles;
- Electrical cabinet protection rating IP54;
- Refrigerant and oil charge;
- Tests and checks performed on factory;
- Electronic microprocessor controller with touch screen user display;
- Modbus RS485 serial output for connections to supervision systems;
- Master/slave configuration manageable between 2 units.
- HE - Basic acoustic configuration;
- SHE - Low noise acoustic configuration;
- SSN - Very low noise acoustic configuration.
- MWT version (down to -10 °C outlet water temperature);
- Low ambient temperature option (down to -20 °C);
- Stainless steel shell & tube evaporator;
- Single or twin water pump with low or medium head pressure;
- Water accumulation tank;
- Anti-freeze protection heaters for heat exchangers, pump/s and water accumulation tank (if included);
- IN/OUT compressors valves;
- Soundproof jacket or housing for compressors (for HE configuration);
- Soundproof full panels coverage;
- High efficiency EC brushless fans (base option for SSN version);
- Total heat recovery;
- Protection coating for condenser coils, suitable for installation in aggressive environments;
- Metallic mesh filters for condenser coils protection;
- Soft starters to reduce by 20% the unit’s starting current.
- Antivibration mountings;
- Replicated remote user display;
- Supervision system xWEB300D EVO;
- Modularity kit (master/slave configuration from 3 to 8 units).
Air cooled chillers. Nominal cooling capacity 232 – 1334 kW.
Air cooled water chillers featuring semi-hermetic variable-speed inverter screw compressors with R513A. Nominal cooling capacity 382 - 1945 kW
Air cooled chillers. Featuring semi-hermetic screw compressors with R513A. Nominal cooling capacity 375 – 1908 kW
Air cooled chillers for low water temperature. Cooling capacity 4,5 – 52,5 kW