CYGNUS TECH is the ideal partner for Biogas hydronic cooling systems, offering wide operating limits and ensuring minimum noise levels. Numerous options, including an integrated hydronic module, medium and low pressure water pumps, winter package and antivibration mounts render CYGNUS TECH chillers the ideal plug-in solution, ready for installation in any system and reducing the time and cost for their integration.
Compressors: Scroll compressor; rotary compressor
Heat Exchanger: Plate heat exchanger
Fan: Axial fan
Sectors of Application: Biogas treatment
Contact us for further technical assistance.
- Extremely low noise levels;
- Ideally suited to small and medium hydronic cooling systems;
- Extended operating limits;
- Self-adaptive temperature control for efficient operation in installations with low water contents;
- Designed for installation in confined spaces;
- Easy to use controller with icon-based dual display;
- Easy access to all internal components.
- Refrigerant R410A;
- Hermetic rotary compressor (mod.020), hermetic scroll compressor (mod.031-171) and double hermetic scroll compressors (mod.211-301);
- Compressor crankcase heater;
- Integrated hydronic module with pump, storage tank, expansion vessel, safety valve, filling/drain valve, pressure gauge and automatic bleed valve;
- Hydraulic threaded connections directly accessible from the unit’s exterior;
- Brazed stainless steel plate evaporator;
- Axial fans with electronic speed control;
- Electrical panel protection grade IPX4;
- Phase monitor;
- Factory charged with refrigerant and non-freezing oil;
- Extensively factory tested (performance, operation, quality and safety).
- Winter package: minimum ambient temperature -20 °C (-10 °C for mod.020, storage tank, medium head pressure pump, condenser air filters and antivibration mounts;
- Configuration with storage tank;
- Medium/low head pressure pump (depending on model);
- Double pump (1 run/1 stand-by) (mod.081-301);
- Anti-freeze heater on evaporator, pump and storage tank (if included).
- Replicated remote user display;
- Serial card (RS485 Modbus);
- xWEB300D EVO supervisor system;
- Soft starter;
- Condenser air filters;
- Anti-vibration mounts.
Air cooled chillers. Nominal cooling capacity 1,8 – 4,4 kW
Air cooled chillers for low water temperature. Cooling capacity 4,5 – 52,5 kW
Air cooled chillers. Nominal cooling capacity 232 – 1334 kW.
Air cooled reversible heat pumps with scroll compressors. Nominal cooling capacity 12,8 - 88,4 kW. Nominal heating capacity 11,1 - 84,3 kW.