Parker Fulflo Flo-Pac+ Cartridges are the filters of choice for many industrial filtration requirements. Flo-Pac+ Pleated cartridges are manufactured with premium grade, phenolic impregnated cellulosic filter media for long service life, high flow rate and low pressure drop. Unique epoxy resin bonding of end caps, pleat side seal and gaskets provides excellent resistance to most organic solvents.
Flo-Pac+ Pleated Cartridges are available in 0.5µm, 1µm, 5µm, 10µm, 20µm, 30µm and 60µm pore sizes.
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons (toluene, xylene, benzene)
- Ketones (acetone, isophorone, methylethyl ketone)
- Ethers (THF, dioxane)
- Amines (DEA, TEA, DMEA)
- Glycols (ethyl acetate, cellosolve acetate)
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons (hexane, pentane, naphtha)
- Halogenated Hydrocarbons (methylene chloride, perchloroethylene)
- Esters (EG, PEG, DEG)
Contact us for further information.
Superior industrial filtration from a pleated cartridge design.
Polypropylene Filter Cartridges for Quality, Economical Filtration for Critical Process Applications.
High surface area and high efficiency all-polypropylene pleated cartridges.
Pleated cartridge construction improves filtration efficiency, dirt holding capacity & flow rates.