NEPTUNE TECH is a series of MTA water cooled chillers and heat pumps with inversion cycle on the water side designed for outdoor installation with R410A refrigerant gas. The water cooled chillers of the NEPTUNE TECH series, offered in a large number of models, versions, and layouts, respond optimally to the complex requirements of process cooling application. The multi-scroll logics, adopted across the entire series, allow maximisation of the performance indices with partial loads which account for the largest portion of the working life of an air conditioning unit. Particular attention was paid to the dimensions of the space of these units that must be transported within technical rooms that are often difficult to access.
Compressors: Scroll compressor
Heat Exchanger: Plate heat exchanger
Sectors of Application: plastics, automotive, chemical & pharmaceutical, food & beverage, machine tools
Contact us for further technical assistance.
- Seasonal energy efficiency compliant with ErP Directive 2009/125/EC;
- High energy efficiency levels, especially at partial loads;
- Extremely compact, even handling through the typical technical rooms;
- Unloading function allowing operation even in extreme conditions;
- Robust design with high quality components by renowned suppliers, derived from MTA’s industrial background;
- Flexibility of use, sized for operation with tower or well water;
- Further energy efficiency through the total or partial heat recovery options;
- Ease of installation and accessibility to all internal components;
- Wide temperature limits of evaporator water outlet (from 0 °C to 25 °C);
- Wide ambient temperature limits (from -10 °C to +45 °C);
- Easy to use parametric controller with graphic display.
- 3 to 6 hermetic scroll compressors, on one or two refrigerant circuits;
- Compressors crankcase heater and phase monitor;
- Brazed stainless steel plate evaporators and condensers;
- Electronic expansion valves;
- Inspections and tests performed on all units;
- Non-freezing oil and refrigerant factory charged;
- IP54 electrical protection rating.
- Soundproof compressors housing;
- Water side reversible heat pump configuration;
- Partial heat recovery - desuperheater (20% heat recovery);
- Total heat recovery (100% heat recovery);
- Anti-freeze heaters for evaporators, condensers and heat recovery.
- Modulating condensing control valves;
- Victaulic hydraulic connections;
- Antivibration mounts;
- Soft starter;
- Remote display;
- RS485 Modbus interface for connection to supervisor systems;
- xWEB300D EVO to monitoring, control and register data, based on "WEB server" technology.
Water cooled chillers and heat pumps. Nominal cooling capacity 456 – 1934 kW. Nominal heating capacity 399 – 1721 kW
Water-cooled process chillers. Nominal cooling capacity 12,4 - 191,7 kW.
Air cooled chillers for low water temperature. Cooling capacity 4,5 – 52,5 kW
Air cooled chillers. Nominal cooling capacity 1,8 – 4,4 kW