Par-Gel filter elements are an effective tool in controlling water related problems in hydraulic power and lubrication systems. There is more to proper fluid maintenance than just removing particulate matter. You need to remove water as well. Parker has developed Par-Gel water removal elements to be used in combination with particulate filters to provide significant benefits.
- Less component, consequently less component generated contaminants
- Significant reduction of costly downtime and replacement of failed components
- Increased efficiency of the system, thereby imporving machine productivity
- Less frequent replacement and disposal of contaminated fluid
- Reduced chance of catastrophic failure
Contact us for further technical assistance.