Refrigeration dryers are among the dryers in compressed air treatment most commonly used. If the required drying is not achieved, the impact of wet air can be serious: Rust in the pipes, failures of machines , and a negative impact on product quality. SUTO offers with the S305 a measuring device for dew point monitoring that kicks in alarm indications when drying values are not within the desired range.
The All-In-One dew point monitor serves as a measuring and display device. The connection to the compressed air network is via a 6 mm quick-connector and corresponding connecting hose. The entire measuring unit is integrated together with the display in a rugged housing (IP 65) and is available both as a panel variant or as a wall-mounted housing. Two alarm levels can be programmed (pre and main alarm), serving an optical indications or separate relay outputs. The dew point meter allows a simple and inexpensive dew point monitoring.
- Measures down to –50 °C Td or -20 °C Td (two models available)
- Plug & Play
- Compressed air supply through 6 mm quick-connector
- Power supply: 100 … 240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Wall or panel mountable
- Accuracy of ±2°C Td
- IP65 casing provides robust protection in rough industrial environment
- 4 … 20 mA output to PLC or SCADA system
- Pre– and Main-Alarm programmable: Optical (red blinking display), 2 relay outputs
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Reliable dew point measurement for high tech applications for a range of -100 to +20 °C TD.
Reliable dew point measurements to monitor industrial processes, the range of -20 to +50 °C TD makes it perfect for fridge drier monitoring.