Using an in-house nitrogen generator to supply your nitrogen gas demand is the easiest way to reduce nitrogen related costs, and thus increase profits.
The SpiritTM system is a membrane based nitrogen generator designed with flexibility in mind for growing companies. Completely self-contained, the base model includes all filtration needed even with an oil-flooded compressor.
Controls are manual, but options are available to automate start and stop and continuous display of purity.
- Continuous flow membrane technology
- Extremely small footprint for ease of integration
- Design flexibility to meet extremely varied application demands
- Low to moderate capacities
- N2 purities up to 99.5% (0.5% O2 content)
- No electronics — just pipe inlet and outlet to your process (an easy solution to hazardous area requirements)
- Fits through standard 36″ door
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Flexible on-site Nitrogen gas production; generate as little or as much nitrogen gas as needed; at a fraction of delivered gas cost. Up to 99.99% purity.
The NGM series uses membrane technology to provide up to 99.5% nitrogen with a continuous, high flow rate.
PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology is used to remove CO2 and H2O vapour after the air has first been filtered to remove any water, oil, dust and aerosol.
A catalytic chamber removes hydrocarbons after the air has first been filtered to remove any water, oil vapours and aerosol.