- Available in aluminum and stainless steel
- Infinitely adjustable and easy to lock in setting
- Temperature rated up to 400°F (204°C)
- Meets OSHA noise and pressure requirements
Force and flow for the Adjustable Air Amplifier™ is changed by turning the exhaust end (with the knurled ring loose) to open or close the continuous air gap. When desired performance is obtained, the knurled ring can be tightened to lock the flow at that setting. Utilizing a basic principle of fluidics, the Coanda effect, Air Amplifiers become a simple, low cost way to circulate air, move smoke, fumes, and light materials. Available in aluminum or in stainless steel for food service, higher temperatures (400°F/204°C), and corrosive applications. Custom materials, mounting options (flanges) and sizes available.
Contact us for further technical assistance.
- Vent welding smoke
- Cool hot parts
- Dry wet parts
- Clean machined parts
- Distribute heat in ovens/molds
- Ventilate confined areas
- Dust collection
- Exhaust tank fumes
Compared to Fans:
- Compact, lightweight, portable
- No electricity
- No moving parts - no maintenance
- Ends are easily ducted
- Instant on/off
- Variable force and flow
- No RF interference
Compared to Venturies and Ejectors:
- More air with lower compressed air consumption
- Higher flow amplification
- No internal obstructions
- Meets OSHA pressure and noise requirements
Adjustable Air Amplifiers are available in three different model types:
- Adjustable Air Amplifier Only
- Adjustable Air Amplifier Kits - include an Adjustable Air Amplifier, filter separator and pressure regulator (with coupler).
- Deluxe Adjustable Air Amplifier Kits - include an Adjustable Air Amplifier, EFC, filter separator and pressure regulator (with coupler).
Super Air Amplifiers™ pull in large volumes of surrounding air using a small amount of compressed air to produce high volume, high velocity outlet flows through a fixed air gap.
Provides the best performance with a 40:1 air amplification ratio, making it the most efficient. It is the best choice for all applications.
Provides good performance with a 30:1 air amplification ratio. The Full-Flow Air Knife is the least expensive and is a good choice for tight spaces.
Discover how to simplify installation, provide flexible positioning and adjust the force for your air knife.