- Up to a 25:1 amplification ratio of surrounding air to compressed air
- Compact design with no moving parts includes a two bolt flange for mounting
- Temperature rated up to 275°F (135°C)
- Meets OSHA noise and pressure requirements
Super Air Amplifiers™ pull in large volumes of surrounding air using a small amount of compressed air to produce high volume, high velocity outlet flows through a fixed air gap. Utilizing the Coanda effect, a basic principle of fluidics, Air Amplifiers become a simple, low cost way to circulate air, move smoke, fumes and light materials. They are also effective as a blower to cool, clean and dry parts or processes and in workstation dust collection applications. Quiet, efficient Super Air Amplifiers will create output flows up to 25 times their consumption rate. Both the vacuum and discharge ends of the Air Amplifier can be ducted, making them ideal for drawing fresh air from another location, or moving smoke and fumes away.
Contact us for further technical assistance.
- Vent welding smoke
- Cool hot parts
- Dry wet parts
- Clean machined parts
- Distribute heat in ovens/molds
- Ventilate confined areas
- Dust collection
- Exhaust tank fumes
Compared to Fans:
- Rated for environments up to 700°F (374°C)
- Compact, lightweight, portable
- No electricity
- No moving parts - no maintenance
- Ends are easily ducted
- Instant on/off
- Variable force and flow
- No RF interference
Compared to Venturies and Ejectors:
- More air with lower compressed air consumption
- Higher flow amplification
- No internal obstructions
- Meets OSHA pressure and noise requirements
Super Air Amplifiers are available in four different model types:
- Super Air Amplifier Only
- Super Air Amplifier Kits - include a Super Air Amplifier, shim set, filter separator and pressure regulator (with coupler).
- Deluxe Super Air Amplifier Kits - include a Super Air Amplifier, EFC, shim set, filter separator and pressure regulator (with coupler).
- Super Air Amplifier Shim Sets - include (1) .006" (0.15mm) and (1) .009" (0.23mm) stainless steel shims (except 8" which include (1) .015"(0.39mm) stainless steel shim).
Have the benefit of an infinitely adjustable air gap which increased or decreases flow and force. They have the same advantages as EXAIR's Super Air Amplifiers plus they are available in stainless steel for higher temperature and corrosive environments. Ideal for work areas with constantly changing conditions.
Discover how to simplify installation, provide flexible positioning and adjust the force for your air knife.
Provides the best performance with a 40:1 air amplification ratio, making it the most efficient. It is the best choice for all applications.
Provides good performance with a 30:1 air amplification ratio that is less efficient than the Super Air Knife. It is a good choice when a less expensive alternative is required.