The new thermal mass cycling refrigerated air dryers DE ETM represents the best solution for the treatment of high compressed air flow for all those applications that require low energy consumption, reliability and high performance.
The DE ETM thermal mass technology allows the units to adapt their own energy consumption to the actual load, ensuring over 80% of savings compared to traditional air dryers. DE ETM energy saving capacity can be further improved by activating the DDF system, an advanced technology of the microprocessor control that automatically regulates the DEW point on the basis of the ambient temperature, in order to reduce the absorbed power of the compressors.
New high efficiency heat exchanger
The new high efficiency heat exchanger, with optimized countercurrent exchange and integrated air-to-air exchanger, ensures low energy consumptions and minimized pressure drops. The accurate design and the integrated demister separator ensure a precise DEW point and the protection from any risk of condensation freezing.
DE ETM air dryers integrate a reliable industrial chiller, whose tank works as thermal mass. The careful choice of high quality materials and components ensures the dryer to work for long times reducing the possibility of damage.
High air flows
The special bar&plate technology of heat exchangers allows DE ETM to work with compressed air load from 38 to 237 m³/min, keeping precise the DEW point in all conditions and low pressure drops.
Contact us for further technical assistance.
- Liquid Thermal mass technology (water – propylene glycol) for the control of the drying capacity and maximum energy savings;
- 2 in 1 aluminum heat exchanger specifically designed to maximize the heat transfer coefficient (counter flow) and high efficiency oversized demister separator;
- Eco-friendly R410A refrigerant (ODP=0);
- High efficiency scroll compressors equipped with crankcase heater;
- Microprocessor control with integrated DDF function to dynamically vary the dew point;
- Standard phase monitor to provide protection against phase loss and phase reversal;
- IP54 protection rating suitable for outdoor installation;
- RS485 supervision kit to allow the connection to BMS supervision systems with RS485 electrical standard and MODBUS protocol;
- UL508A version: power supply 460V/3/60Hz.
MTA Energy-saving non-cycling thermal mass refrigerated air dryers for Compressed Air Flow 0.4 – 37.7 m³/min
MTA’s modular air treatment modules for large capacity systems. Nominal air flow 30 – 540 m³/min.
Specifically designed for the needs of the high pressure dryer user, offering working pressures of up to 50 barg. Nominal air flow 0,7 - 119 m³/min
Specifically designed for the desiccation of the Biogas destined towards the co-generator. Biogas flow 0,8 - 78,3 m³/min.