The reversible heat pumps of the HARIES TECH series, with environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, represent the best solution for centralised hydronic air conditioning for medium areas (such as hospitals, offices, shopping centres, etc.) and offer energy savings in all operating conditions. The technical solutions adopted contribute practically to the reduction of operating costs of the system and to protection of the environment.
These include: scroll compressors offering high seasonal energy efficiency, high efficiency plate heat exchangers, for operation in more favourable energy efficiency conditions; refrigeration circuits with separate aeraulic sections to progressively stop fans according to the instant thermal load; partial heat recovery for sustainable use of electricity. The advanced defrosting logics ensure maximum environmental comfort and a high economy of service compared to traditional systems.
The wide range of accessories and versions offers solutions to the most varied of installation requirements and at the same time facilitating installation, start-up and management of the system.
Mode: Cooling & Heating
Compressors: Scroll Compressor
Heat Exchanger: plate heat exchanger; shell and tube heat exchanger; heat recovery
Fan: Axial fan
Sectors of Application: airports & stations, cinemas theaters & museums, hospitals, hotels & restaurants, leisure & sports centres, offices, public buildings & schools, plastics, shopping centre
Contact us for further technical assistance.
- High seasonal energy efficiency;
- Partial heat recovery for sustainable use of electricity;
- Reduced noise levels;
- Wide range of accessories and kits for custom solutions;
- High reliability and continuity of operation;
- Ease of installation, use and maintenance;
- ErP ready.
- Galvanised carbon sheet steel and polyester powder coated;
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant;
- High energy efficiency scroll compressors;
- Phase monitor and crankcase heater;
- Finned coils with copper pipes and aluminium fins generously dimensioned, always with hydrophilic treatment;
- Axial fans with optimised profile to reduce noise levels;
- Double electronic expansion valve for performance optimisation at all operating speeds;
- Brazed plates heat exchangers in AISI 316 stainless steel or shell and tubes type with high energy efficiency and low water pressure drops;
- Integrated hydraulic group composed of either: single or double circulation pump with mid and high available head pressure, storage tank, expansion vessel, automatic load kit, automatic vent valve and drainage tap.
- HE – high efficiency version with standard sound level;
- SHE – high efficiency low noise version;
- SSN - super silenced acoustic version.
- Single or double pump with medium and high available head pressure;
- Integrated storage tank;
- EC inverter axial fans with inverter technology;
- Anti-freeze heaters for hydraulic circuit;
- Compressors suction and discharge valves;
- Antivibration mounts;
- Remote control;
- Soft starter;
- Filters on condenser coils;
- Monitoring system and modularity.
Air cooled reversible heat pumps with scroll compressors. Nominal cooling capacity 12,8 - 88,4 kW. Nominal heating capacity 11,1 - 84,3 kW.
Water cooled chillers and heat pumps. Nominal cooling capacity 289-752 kW. Nominal heating capacity 263-686 kW.
Air cooled chillers. Featuring semi-hermetic screw compressors with R513A. Nominal cooling capacity 375 – 1908 kW
Air cooled chillers for low water temperature. Cooling capacity 4,5 – 52,5 kW