AFE dryers are manufactured to cater to a wide range of applications and the main benefits are:
- proven technology
- robust construction
- reliable performance
- easy maintenance
- capacity from 2.3 m³/min (81 cfm) to 70.0 m³/min (2,472 cfm)
- pressure dew point of down to -70°C (-94 °F)
- maximum operating pressure of 16 bar g (230 psi)
- simple in design and reliable in performance
- advance PCB control with energy saving feature
- optional HDAD with activated carbon tower
Two vessels connected in parallel are required for the continuous operation of drying via the adsorption process. Each vessel is filled with desiccants which act as the drying medium. AFE desiccant dryers use high performance molecular sieve which have a long service life at high input temperatures, resulting in very low pressure dew points.
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Achieve lower evaporation temperatures with energy savings with the specialised vacuum system. Air flow capacity from 13.3m³/min and above.
Achieve pressure dew point of -70 °C and and residual oil content of 0.003 mg/m³. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Compact design for point of use applications. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Specifically designed for the needs of the high pressure dryer user, offering working pressures of up to 50 barg. Nominal air flow 0,7 - 119 m³/min