The VEHDD Series of Desiccant Dryers manufactured by AFE benefit from a simple but effective design which has been studied and improved with many years of experience in the compressed air industry.
AFE dryers are manufactured to cater to a wide range of applications and the main benefits are:
- proven technology
- robust construction
- reliable performance
- easy maintenance
- no purge, zero air loss (energy saving)
- capacity from 13.3m³/min (470 cfm) and above
- pressure dew point down to -70°C (-94 °F)
- maximum pressure of 10 barg (230 psi)
- advance PLC touch-screen control with energy saving feature
- zero purge vacuum regeneration system (other system available upon request)
- optional IoT cloud connected PLC system for real-time remote monitoring
Two vessels connected in parallel are required for the continuous operation of drying via the adsorption process. Each vessel is filled with desiccants which act as the drying medium.
Contact us so we can help you find the best solution.
AFE heated desiccant dryers use high performance silica gels which have a long service life at high input temperatures, resulting in very low pressure dew points. The advantage of a vacuum system compared to other heated systems is the lower evaporation temperature. Under vacuum, water evaporates at a lower temperature when compared to under pressure. This saves heating time and is therefore more cost effective in terms of energy saving.
Compact design for point of use applications. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Achieve pressure dew point of -70 °C and and residual oil content of 0.003 mg/m³. Air flow capacity 0.14 - 2.7 m3/min
Proven technology; easy maintenance; reliable performance. Air flow capacity 2.3 - 70.0 m³/min
MTA’s modular air treatment modules for large capacity systems. Nominal air flow 30 – 540 m³/min.