- Typically refrigerated air dryers are usually sized for the most extreme work- ing conditions (i.e., summer season with the air compressor operating at maximum load), however this condition is rarely achieved;
- Air demand usually uctuate during the day and average ambient and inlet temperatures throughout the year are much lower than maximum used to size the system, so that the dryer rarely operate at full load;
- Impulse Technology combines the technologies of regulation by impulses of the refrigerant ow (cooling capacity control for medium/high compressed air ow) and thermal storage effect (low compressed air ow) to produce maximum energy savings and the lowest dew point.
- Large condenser for high ambient temperatures (Tamb max +50 °C);
- Eco-friendly refrigerants: R134amod.0060-1200; R404Amod.1400-3900 (ODP=0);
- New advanced heat exchanger: 3-in-1 compact aluminum heat exchanger (counter flow design) including an Air-Air heat exchanger, the evaporator and a demister separator combined in a single module;
- Moisture separator: an high ef ciency stainless steel maintenance free demister separator offers perfect condensate separation even at partial air flows;
- Compressors: piston compressors (mod. 0060-2400); scroll compressors (mod. 2800-3900);
- Microprocessor control and energy management system DEC/DEC PRO;
- Electrical panel protection degree IP54 (mod. 2800-3900);
- Potential-free general alarm contact;
- Remote ON/OFF function;
- Phase monitor standard (mod. 2800-3900);
- Microprocessor controlled timed drain including an anti-blockage ball valve and a strainer (with manual drain test button).
Option & Kit:
- Zero loss drain with capacitive sensor (mod. 0280-3900);
- RS485 serial connection to supervisor systems (MODBUS);
- Pneumatic bypass kit;
- Water-cooled version (special unit mod.1400-3900).
Contact us for further technical assistance.
Specifically designed for the desiccation of the Biogas destined towards the co-generator. Biogas flow 0,8 - 78,3 m³/min.
MTA’s modular air treatment modules for large capacity systems. Nominal air flow 30 – 540 m³/min.
From 20HP to 3200HP and larger, PCM Series is the ultimate solution providing perfect dehydration and enormous energy savings!
Optimum dew point with lowest energy cost. From 200HP to 3000HP and larger PCMc Series is the ultimate solution providing perfect dehydration and enormous energy savings!