The S 120 oil vapor sensor monitors the oil content of compressed air and gases permanently or for spot checks when used as portable unit in conjunction with S 551. For best accuracy and long term stability, the S 120 sensor applies an automatic calibration. Sensor contaminations and sensor life time are monitored and indicated to the user. An ‘over range’ detection removes the sampling air from the sensor to protect it against contamination.
The simple installation and outstanding performance makes the S 120 the ideal choice when oil vapor content needs to be measured and monitored.
- Measures oil vapor contents in compressed air and other gases
- Can be used for permanent or in portable applications
- Measures down to 0.003 mg/m³
- Easy connection through sampling hose and quick connect
- Output signals:
- 4 … 20 mA
- RS-485, Modbus RTU
- Relay switch (NO)
- PID sensor for highest accuracy
- Service and Alarm indication through LED
- Connectable to SUTO displays and data loggers as well as third parties displays and control units
- Integrated 5” touch screen and data logger (option)
Applications: Medical air; Pharmaceuticals; Breathable air; Marine air; Food and beverage; Medical engineering; High speed trains; Semiconductor fabs; Conveyance of hygroscopic food; High tech processes; Electronics industry
Contact us for further technical assistance.
A new generation laser particle counter optimised for applications in compressed air or compressed gases.
Reliable dew point measurement for high tech applications for a range of -100 to +20 °C TD.
Reliable dew point measurements to monitor industrial processes, the range of -20 to +50 °C TD makes it perfect for fridge drier monitoring.
With the range of -60 to +20 °C TD, its the ideal tool for monitoring desiccant dryers.