The S 130 is a new generation laser particle counter optimized for applications in compressed air or compressed gases. With quality in mind and with the knowledge of customer needs this instrument is designed for continuous operation 24 hours, 7 days a week. Depending on the selected model there is sensitivity available from 0.1 μm up to 5.0 μm. The S 130 can fulfill the requirements stipulated in the compressed air standard ISO 8573-4. Measurement values represent the particle counts per ft³, l or m³ or alternatively inμg/m³. Settings can be done through the integrated display, an external SUTO display or through the service software.
- Easy connection to compressed air through 6 mm quick-connector
- Can be used as portable as well as stationary instrument
- Particle sizes from 0.1 – 5.0 μm (depending on model)
- Optional display
- Measures according to ISO 8573-4
- Output signals:
- RS-485, Modbus RTU
- SDI (SUTO internal signal)
- Relay switch (NO)
- Connectable to SUTO displays and data loggers as well as third parties displays and control units
- Integrated 5” touch screen and data logger (option)
Applications: Medical air; Pharmaceuticals; Breathable air; Marine air; Food and beverage; Medical engineering; High speed trains; Semiconductor fabs; Conveyance of hygroscopic food; High tech processes; Electronics industry
Contact us for further technical assistance.
The S120 monitors oil contents of compressed air & gases permanently or for spot checks when used as a portable unit in conjunction with S551.
Reliable dew point measurement for high tech applications for a range of -100 to +20 °C TD.