- In stock up to 48″ long with airflow that is also uniform and forceful.
- It is louder and uses more compressed air than the Super Air Knife.
- Available in aluminum and 303 stainless steel
- Compressed air inlets are provided on each end.
The Standard Air Knife™ is EXAIR’s original air knife design. It uses a Coanda profile which turns the airflow 90 degrees from its outlet. This creates a low pressure area capable of entraining ambient air at a ratio of 30:1 while producing a powerful airflow; but does have a higher operating cost than the Super Air Knife. Available from stock in 3″ to 48″ lengths and made from aluminum or Type 303 stainless steel. Custom sizes and materials are available.
Contact us for further technical assistance.
- Part drying after wash
- Sheet cleaning in strip mills
- Conveyor cleaning
- Web drying or cleaning
- Part or component cooling
- Environmental separation
- Pre-paint blowoff
- Bag opening/filling operations
- Scrap removal on converting operations
- Up to 10 dBA noise reduction
- Reduced air consumption
- 30:1 air amplification
- Aluminum or stainless steel
- Compact, rugged, easy to install
- Stock lengths up to 48" (1219mm)
- No moving parts
- Compressed air inlets on each end
- Variable force and flow
Aluminum - The aluminum Standard Air Knife is suited to a wide variety of environments where corrosion or contamination is not a factor. The aircraft grade aluminum construction with plastic shim is very durable for general purpose applications. Stainless steel screws are used to eliminate corrosion in damp locations. It can withstand temperatures up to 180°F (82°C).
Type 303 Stainless Steel - This is the most common grade of stainless steel. It offers good strength and is best suited to mildly corrosive environments. It can withstand temperatures up to 800°F (427°C).
Provides good performance with a 30:1 air amplification ratio. The Full-Flow Air Knife is the least expensive and is a good choice for tight spaces.
Provides the best performance with a 40:1 air amplification ratio, making it the most efficient. It is the best choice for all applications.
Discover how to simplify installation, provide flexible positioning and adjust the force for your air knife.
Have the benefit of an infinitely adjustable air gap which increased or decreases flow and force. They have the same advantages as EXAIR's Super Air Amplifiers plus they are available in stainless steel for higher temperature and corrosive environments. Ideal for work areas with constantly changing conditions.